Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lake Powell 2012 - Day 4

Day 4 was basically our last day there.  Evan and Rachel were leaving that afternoon and they were towing the boat.  So we headed out on the boat first thing that morning again to try and find some good wakeboarding water.  Not much luck again.  It was unfortunate because we never really had great water the whole time we were there. That's rather unusual. It also literally rained at least once every single day except the last day.  Like torrential rain too!  I had taken my running bad and not once did I get my butt out of bed early enough to go.  Fail.

Like that one handed jump?  Yeah .. I didn't land that landing at all.  Haha.

My brothers both can get so high!  I'm too afraid I think.

Jerm got some good air too.

There's Evan doing a trick. Notice the rope behind him.  He jumped his board and then twisted and was supposed to grab the rope with his other hand, passing it behind his back. 
I don't think he completed the pass.

Then we quite literally dragged the kids away from the pool to force them on the boat at least once.
They had fun doing a little tubing.



I took Wyland out for a turn and he didn't love it.




Jackson practiced some jumping without his life jacket on.
He's not quite there yet though.


Iced coffee while sitting in the hot tub?
Yes, please.

Kids chomping on a plate full of hot dogs.

Oliver loved playing with the trucks and trailers.


No comments: