Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another First

I have officially ordered my very first running shoe.
Actually I ordered two of them .. one for each foot.
I've been wearing the tennies that I just had.
They are pretty old and give me a blister on one toe.
I tried a newer pair that I have, they gave me way worse blisters.

Then the stars aligned and I took it as a sign!

I had my REI 20% off any one item coupon that was about to expire.
I had my REI members rebate burning a hole in my pocket.
Plus REI members get free shipping all the time.
I did some research and found that this was the Runner's World Editors Pick:

drum roll please

Brooks Ravenna 2
Road Running Shoes

and here she is:
I can't wait for them to arrive so I can take them for a test run!
forgive the pun.

No comments: