Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bridal Photos

It's funny, I know a lot of women who didn't have bridal photos taken.  Mine came with my photo package that we chose and I can't even tell you how glad I am to have them.  Since you only wear the dress that one day it's just a great momento of me in my wedding gown.  I also loved that both Baylee and Jackson got to be a part of the photoshoot as well.  We headed to downtown Salt Lake and even now when I go down there and see some of the buildings and streets we visited it always reminds me of my bridal photos.  I think they turned out great.  They capture some of my absolute most favorite pictures of myself and Baylee.  Which was very symbolic in a way because up to this point it had just been the two of us.

I LOVED my wedding dress.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Love 'em! I love that first pic of you and Baylee especially! I love your hair too. I did my hair in a fancy updo for my bridals and I loved it . . . I wanted to look like a princess in my bridals, but like myself at my wedding, so I had my hair down for my wedding and all those pictures. :-)

Jessi said...

I love the ones with you and Baylee the best! However, they are all so pretty. I had dome bridsls done too.... They are so nice to have!