Two weeks after we came back home from getting married we celebrated with all of our friends and family here in Salt Lake. We had another ceremony that included Jeramie's boys, a sand ceremony with all the kids. For Jeramie's family this was our wedding. So like I said I was lucky enough to get two weddings. We had the reception at a local golf course and did some of the more traditional things that we hadn't done on the beach. Things like having a cake, choosing flowers, dinner and dancing afterwards. It was a great time!
Hmm .. partners in crime.
This event hadn't been forgotten when it came time to Evan's wedding.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Jeramie and his dad.
This was before vampires were cool!
I LOVED my cape!
The sand ceremony with the kids.
I also loved my cake!
And my flowers!
We had water, sand and shell themed table centerpieces.
2 comments:
I love weddings! I wish I could have had two weddings!!!! So fun!
I LOVE the picture of you & your Dad!
Post a Comment