Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Cutest Thing

This kid has been the cutest thing lately!!


He has taken to bribing me with hugs and kisses.  If he wants something he will say to me that if I do such and such that he will give me lots of hugs and kisses.  Pretty much it's worked just about every time.  And he will tell me that if I don't do it then he will NOT give me hugs and kisses.  He knows his way to mom's heart that's for sure because WHO can turn down extra hugs and kisses from that cute guy?

We also had a very interesting discussion about nicknames this week.  Wyland has picked up the nickname of "buggy".  When he was a baby I called him "Wylie Bug" .. it's since transitioned to "buggy".  Jackson wanted to know what a buggy was.  I tried to explain to him that it's just another name I call Wyland, like when I call him my "cuddle monkey".  Jackson has always been my cuddler, much more so than Wyland and even Baylee.  He's so skinny that he just folds up on my lap with no problem.  He however didn't want to be my "cuddle monkey", he wants to be a "buggy" too.  So now I have to call them both "buggy". It's rather confusing .. lol.

Oh and one more thing about Jackson .. he's been funny lately .. what can I say.  So he also has taken to threatening me.  If I don't do something .. or let him have something then he says he won't hold Oliver.  Or he won't feed Oliver for me.  I'm not sure what has led him to believe that this will really be a problem for me.  However, I find it funny that he thinks it's leverage against me.  He and I have had some funny moments this week. 

2 comments:

Jessi said...

I call Quinn... Quinnie Bug or Buggy too. Funny, if we get the kids all together, it will be even more confusing! Ha!

Jackson is adorable... He has so much personality!

Hilary said...

Isaac is Bug or Bugaboo :-) My little brother was always Cody Bug, and Isaac is his little mini-me, so the whole family just took to calling him 'Bug'. :-)
I LOVE that picture -- his personality just comes shining through! I love this age!