So Jeramie and I actually got married on the island of Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas. We went on a 7 day cruise and got married on the first stop. We had the option of a "port wedding" which meant that we could be married by the captain of the ship in port in Ft. Lauderdale or we could wait and risk the weather on a private island and be married by a local there. We opted for the island of course. Sand between our toes and the whole nine yards. I have a few pictures at work from our wedding day and people constantly ask me weather it's a fake background. Rest assured it isn't. These pictures haven't even been digitally altered in any way, they're the straight proofs from the ship photographer. Jeramie and I both say all the time how lucky we are to have had such a dream wedding.
I should mention the ship in the background of any pictures
is our actual cruise ship.
The Official Wedding Party
This is the man that married us.
I really liked my tropical bouquet.
Can you say awkward?
I didn't love having pictures taken of us kissing. It just felt so weird.
So now you know what I'm talking about when I say we truly had the perfect wedding!
2 comments:
I love your wedding pictures! They are really unbelievably perfect!
I also think posing for a kissing picture tends to be so awkward... Makes kissing feel weird and unnatural! But I think your picture looks fine...
I love all your pictures -- I can't imagine anything more beautiful!
Post a Comment